28 Antipodes Close, Castaways Beach
About this property
Just as its name suggests, pet-friendly Salty Dog Beach House at 28 Antipodes Close, Castaways Beach is a place to relax and enjoy the revitalising ocean air. Comfortable and carefree, with lots of space for everyone to spread out in; this is a great place for families or groups of friends to enjoy some time together.
Castaways Beach is a quiet residential enclave, located halfway between the eclectic village of Peregian Beach and bustling Noosa Heads. You are a short 9-minute drive to either, with shopping and a range of dining options on offer. A bicycle way runs along the beachside if you prefer 2 wheels and only a short dog walk to the nearby Chalet and Co beachside café for great coffee and breakfast or lunch.
11 guests, 5 bedrooms, 7 beds, 2 bathrooms
- Perfect for groups of friends and multi-families including the furry kind
- 3-minute walk to dog-friendly breach – no roads to cross
- Air-conditioning to the living area and main bedroom
- 3 flat screen TVs including a separate media room, PlayStation4 and Apple TV
- Table tennis table, and foosball table
- Swimming pool, plus space for a game of cricket.
Sleeping up to 11 guests across 5 bedrooms split across 2 generous levels, the house offers elevated living with views over the adjacent bushland. The beach is less than 300m away and is accessed by an under-road tunnel, meaning there are no roads to cross to reach the beach.
The upper level of the house is given over to the main living and features a large wraparound balcony deck. The pool is situated at the front of the house and is fully secure. The dining/kitchen area overlooks the pool, allowing you to keep a watchful eye on the kids. The galley style kitchen is well-equipped and there is an outdoor breakfast bar at one of the windows.
The large lounge area invites you to sit down, relax and enjoy your holiday novel. There is a separate TV/media room equipped with a 70” TV, Apple TV, and a PlayStation4 plus games. A full range of board games can also keep the whole family entertained. Free NBN Wi-Fi is provided.
The wide upper deck is great for entertaining with two outdoor dining tables and a BBQ for guest use. The elevated position and the ability to open louvred windows and sliding doors on the northern and eastern sides of the house create wonderful air-flow, keeping the house cool. There is a gas heater to keep the chill off on those cooler winter evenings and air-conditioning in the living room and main bedroom.
On the lower level, there are 4 guest bedrooms:
- The master suite has a Queen bed, walk-through dressing area, and ensuite with walk-in shower, double vanities and WC. There is external access to the pool stairs from here and the room also opens onto a small deck.
- There are two identical bedrooms overlooking the large grassed area at the back of the house. Both have sliding doors that open onto the lower deck. One room has 2 x Single beds while the other has a Queen.
- The 4th room has a Double bed and 1 x Single.
- The 5th single bedroom is on the upper floor with a trundle single bed underneath if needed.
A guest laundry is located on the lower level with washer and dryer. The spacious enclosed back garden is perfect for kids and pets to run off steam.
There is a double garage with space for 2 cars with additional space in the driveway for another 2 cars. On-street parking is also available. There is internal access to the garage from the upper level of the house. The full-size table tennis table is housed in the garage.
Pet-friendly: situated a short walk from one of the best off-leash dog beaches on the coast so you can bring the whole family on this holiday. Please enquire when booking, fees do apply.
Contact us today on 1300 810 944 or submit an enquiry and let us arrange your next Castaways Beach holiday accommodation at 28 Antipodes Close.